Tuesday 29 December 2020

Changes to website

 


I have started to make a few more changes that adhere to the format of BBC3. I have begun to compose and introduction for the documentary and the aim of it which is to encourage the up take of sport for teenagers and young adults (the call to action). This also will fulfil the remit of BBC which is to "educate, inform and entertain" audiences, by providing information and education about a sport that is not so well represented, and so allow entertainment of a thrilling sport.

I have re-uploaded a small gallery which will be placed near the bottom of the home page. It features some more shots taken from my Canon camera during shooting opportunities. These images will most likely be changed according to what I use on the main pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Website walkthrough

  https://vimeo.com/527032788