Thursday 17 December 2020

Latest update for 3 minute opening



 Today I have been working on the latter of my 3 minute documentary, I have added in one of my interviews with Holly, a fellow competitor and friend of the talent. This follows a Voiceover of Harry telling the audience of how friendly the sport is despite stiff competition.

Following this I have added in a backing track named Stomp Rock which has strong and bouncy charisma to suit the movement of a competition that the end of the documentary will feature with. This show coverage will feature a small clip of travelling, then an interview with the talent about the show centre. I have many clips to add on afterwards of the talent warming up and preparing to compete, and the Stomp Rock soundtrack continues throughout.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Website walkthrough

  https://vimeo.com/527032788