Tuesday 2 June 2020

Beginning of editing

I have started to make some adjustments to my website to accompany the documentary.
As I am still considering the name of my documentary, for now I have just used the talent's name.
Although the use of orange, black and white works on this website, I intend to change this, perhaps to anchor the BBC3 production, as their house style includes black and pink.
I have started to enter in some images, and taken notes on what these images could be replaced by when it comes to taking my own footage. One thing I like is that for the background of the image above on the home page, it also allows a video to play in the background, instead of an image, so allows plenty to be thought about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Website walkthrough

  https://vimeo.com/527032788