Thursday 30 April 2020

Revision of pitch

Revision of my original pitch:  https://16607candidatenumber6052.blogspot.com/2020/03/planning-pitch.html
Following revision of my pitch, my recent research as well as audience feedback, I have found a few aspects that I am going to improve on or increase, both online and in the 3 minute documentary itself.
The name of the show still remains in consideration. I have some brief ideas that I will display and discuss with my focus group, as with my feedback the audience declared my original idea as too long.
I will continue with the original narrative, and learning from generic research 1 and 2 they both had narratives moving towards a big competition, so it could be an idea to have a specific goal that the talent wants to achieve in the long run that we can portray.
The convergence between platforms holds great importance for both the audience and brief fulfilment and so must be achieved accurately.
It was reassuring that the 16-25 audience appear to be the most active online and after watching a tv show, and so it is important to make them wish to involve themselves, or feel involved with the documentary itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Website walkthrough

  https://vimeo.com/527032788